ARMCHAIR DETECTIVES BUREAU CaseFiles
- Armchair Detective — /ˈärmˌCHer dəˈtektiv/ (noun)
- A fan of murder mystery & crime fiction who enjoys reading and solving literary crimes.
- Armchair Detectives Bureau [A.D.B.]
- An exclusive club for armchair detectives who are passionate about preserving classic & out-of-print murder mystery & crime stories, and receive a weekly digest of downloadable short stories and special members-only discounts on novellas & novels!
- A.D.B. CaseFiles
- A free weekly email digest of new stories & more; for Armchair Detectives Bureau members only!
Do you love murder mystery & crime ficton?
Would you rather spend a quiet evening engrossed in a riveting story with clues, red-herrings, crooks and cops, than most anything else?
Do you care about preserving classic stories, honoring their authors and sharing these thrills with others?
Then you may be the kind of passionate reader we're looking for to join the ARMCHAIR DETECTIVES BUREAU, the web's premier group of murder mystery & crime fiction fans, dedicated to reading and preserving this fine literary genre.
Submit your application to join the ARMCHAIR DETECTIVES BUREAU today and, if accepted, you'll get:
- NEW SHORT STORIES
- Direct links to new stories posted online.
- INSTANT DOWNLOADS
- Download longer short stories directly from your email!
- FREE WEEKLY NOVELLA
- Access to a novella-length story, normally $0.99 - 3.99.
- EARLY NOTIFICATION OF NEWLY RELEASE NOVELS
- Buy them pre-launch for discounted prices, as much as 50% off!
- WEEKLY DISCOUNT CODE
- Subscriber-only discount codes for up to 15% off everything in our store.
- HELP PRESERVE CLASSIC & OUT-OF-PRINT STORIES
- Your membership ensures the survival of these great stories. Don't let them get disappear into obscurity, lost to time!
Apply to join the ARMCHAIR DETECTIVES BUREAU today & I'll send you the murder mystery brain teaser test so you can prove your detective skills in uncovering clues and prove a murderer guilty:
DEATH BY GAS
by J. J. Matthews
Capt. Pearsons' finely honed detective's mind spotted the lone clue that proved Herman Matthews killed his young wife. Can you?
Then, if you pass the test and are selected to join this exclusive club, you'll get all of the membership benefits listed above and an immediate discount code for 25% off your first purchase.
Don't hesitate — Enter your best email address below, get comfortable in your favorite chair, and enjoy a good mystery!